In the event that any of the content is protected by copyright, you have the ability to submit a request to have it all withdrawn immediately. If you see any of your content linked to another website or posted elsewhere online, you can send us a request through our contact page to remove it completely, and we will comply with your request immediately.
The following items need to be included as part of the allegation for infringement of copyright:
- You should be presented with documentation of the particular authorized person acting on behalf of the owner connected with the exclusive right that is purportedly being infringed upon.
- You need to be given information that is accurate and sufficient in quantity to make it simple for us to get in touch with them. In addition to that, you ought to include the working email address.
- In addition to that, it ought to include a statement. The report ought to be written in such a way that it conveys the sense that the party making the complaint is acting in good faith in the belief that the usage of the material in the manner against which it is being complained about is not proving to be authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement must also include a notation that the information contained within the notification is accurate. For the complaining party to be authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right claimed to have been infringed, they must make their statements in the timeline under the penalty of perjury.
- This entire claiming statement ought to be signed by the authorized person in terms of taking a move on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right being claimed to be infringed upon.
You can send the written notice of infringement to the email address in the following format: Contact Us.
It is estimated that the complete removal of the copyrighted material will take between two and three full business days.